July 30, 2014

10 Minute Fashion Figures

Kitty N. Wong / Arizona Muse Fashion Illustration
A few loose and fast streetstyle fashion figures I painted in gouache, pencil and charcoal. I made these a couple of months ago to use in a promo to advertise my new live fashion illustration service, then I got super busy and never had a chance to share them with you guys on the blog. So, here they are now!

My favourite is the first one inspired by this photo of Arizona Muse, I love mini-dresses, and especially with her mile long legs in those over the knee boots, muah!

Kitty N. Wong / Blue Fashion Illustration

Kitty N. Wong / Green Ballroom Skirt Fashion Illustration

Kitty N. Wong / Orange Streetstyle Fashion Illustration
The prints are available on my Etsy shop TheMarrow if you're interested, they make a great set framed for a fashion girl's apartment wall art.

And as always, make sure you subscribe, and if you loved this post please share it with your friends using the social media buttons below!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment