April 24, 2013

Sketches | Girl in Andy Wolf Cat Eye Frames

girl in gold cat eye frames wacom digital sketch
I've been thinking about getting new glasses lately and I've been thinking about these gorgeous Andy Wolf gold flecked Bettie Page inspired cat eye frames I saw at Piyi Optical a while ago but sadly they are well over my budget.

I made this little sketch of those glasses when I first got my Wacom tablet and I'm better at using it now but this one has such cute colours I thought I'd share it anyways.

Whenever I pass by a Piyi Optical I can't resist going in and trying on a million pairs of their glasses (sorry sale staff!). And I've been looking for cat eye glasses that look good on my face since forever (like middle school probably) and these Andy Wolf 5002 are just the perfect shade of flattering granny for me.

andy wolf 5002 Bettie Page cat eye glasses


No comments:

Post a Comment